About the Company
Our client is a leading Australasian FMCG company who play within the beverages space. They are known for their customer loyalty and quality products and encompass a vibrant, dynamic and fast-moving culture in the Western suburbs! Culture fit is paramount to our employer- they are all about an entrepreneurial, forward thinking mindset and subsequently can offer fantastic career progression opportunities to the right candidate.
About the Role
This Sales Administration role reports directly into the National Sales Manager and will act as the glue between customer service, sales, logistics and credit teams. You will act as a first level contact for internal customers at a state level, supporting the sales team with a wide range of duties.
- Administration tasks as required, including raising of customer credits, purchasing orders and management of payments and invoices
- Acting as the Director of First Impressions for all customer enquiries
- Supporting the management of POS to Sales Teams
- Generation and analysis of sales reports
- Acting as the Work Health and Safety site champion- including running the Health and Wellbeing plan and all other WHS matters
- Coordination of all State events and meetings
- Sampling the goods on offer in the employee fridge!
You will have a sound understanding of selling techniques, tools and schools with experience running the administrative arm of a sales function. You will have a strong emphasis on data management and a customer service approach with a positive demeanour at heart! You will build rapport easily with internal and external stakeholders and be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously. Most of all, you will be creative and able to HAVE FUN!
To apply, click the APPLY button below.