About the client
With an impressive portfolio of high profile and well-loved brands across lifestyle and travel. With a long loyalty of customers across the globe, home a premium collection filled with innovative designs and practicality wrapped up in one. Due to an exciting new ownership, and an ambitious and strategic growth plan and plenty of NPD on the horizon. There is now a new Sales Coordinator opportunity to join this dynamic business as they prepare to relaunch as international travel and luxury stays skyrocket in 2022!!
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales APAC, the Sales Coordinator position will manage all B2B sales functions to support the wholesale business. You will be responsible for order processing, actioning inquiries, running promotions processes and all other customer service duties for key retailers. You will work with retailers on both a local and international scale and support the Head of Sales to successfully meet project timelines through administration, planning and coordination.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a sales support or coordinator position
- Wholesale experience is highly desirable
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong in data management and problem solving
- Customer relationship and strong communication skills
- Proficient in time management & highly organised
- Analytically and commercially minded
- Resilient, driven and hands on individual, with an enjoyment for a broad and varied role
What's on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in a newly created role as they enter a huge expansion stage. In addition, you will be given the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership, supporting some of the most exciting customers in market and a huge tick for your CV. This is the perfect role for someone who is hungry to progress their career in sales.
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Nina McLean. If we have never spoken before, feel free to send me a LinkedIn request.