Our client is an innovation and entrepreneurial driven business who have seen great success with their brand The Australian Bitters Company, which after only a few years has achived fantastic growth.
Founded by Raj and Sahil Beri, Australian Boutique Spirits (ABS) is part of a wider and hugely successful group of businesses that includes Europa Group and Elegance Spirits.
The business is in a position to now expand with other brands of spirits across Aus, NZ and Asia, this creates an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Sales Director to come on board and drive these new brands and working in conjunction with the founder and CEO Raj Beri.
Working in a global and growing SME the Sales Director will be equipped to drive sophistication through the function whilst also embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of the organisation. In essence the successful candidate will be able to develop strategy whilst also rolling up their sleeves.
- Develop and deliver business plan targets, maximising ongoing growth opportunities across with a new product portfolio.
- To create and execute a sales plan to deliver against the strategic objectives and financial goals for Asia, New Zealand and Australia
- Identify distributer networks, set-up trading terms and manage those networks across ANZ and Asia to ensure ABS interests are being fairly represented.
- Ensure key decision are based on data and insights to create sustainable category growth
- Once you have established structure and a strong customer base you will need to assess the need for an internal team vs external.
- Manage the existing relationship with CCA leveraging the already strong market presence.
- Experienced FMCG sales leader who has held responsibility for a sales function and built new channels of distribution.
- Current/ recent alcohol category experience across multiple channels and ideally across multiple markets including Asia and Australia.
- Tier 1 background and training with experience in a smaller, hands-on and agile business.
- Track history of strategic business development. E.g. new channels, markets, categories etc
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mike Dickson on (02) 8024 7115 OR Sophia Bryant on (02) 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion.