Our client are the global leader in supply and manufacturing of fuel, oil and lubricants. With nearly 100 years' experience and a reach across +50 countries, they have been known to pave the way in innovation and technology.
With location hubs worldwide, this leading organisation is currently growing their local sales network across the Australian market and now seek the talents of driven and proven Sales Leader with demonstrated Strategic/Key Account Management experience.
They are the market leaders in their field across all major industries and are continually pushing the boundaries within innovation and new product design/development.
About the role:
Exciting times ahead, due to market demand our client is growing, and to support this ongoing growth across these major key sectors they need to maintain the market reach by managing client relationships.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity, providing feedback to customers.
- Creating and maximising shareholder value to the business through developing and executing the Sales strategy to grow the profitability of our customers.
- Maximise growth across a geographically diverse portfolio within the key sectors - Aviation, Construction, Retail, Mining, and Commercial.
- Provide technical information to all enquiries around product solutions, price dynamics, and delivery to customers. (Determining margin, volume and sales mix strategies)
- Build excellence customer relationship management and satisfaction programs.
The successful candidate will be supported and form part of the National Executive Sales Team, where you will have direct input to business performance and future business growth.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or Engineering.
- 10+ years' experience in fuel or a related B2B Industrial Industry
- A strong grasp and proven record managing a Strategic Accounts Department. (+$2B turnover)
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement in complex decision making and work cross functionally to deliver business outcomes.
- High level influencing and negotiation abilities with a demonstrated capability to engage at all levels within an organisation
- Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved within a dynamic team environment who promote innovative thinking.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.