About the Company:
Our client is part of a global juggernaut turning over $25 billion AUD with huge and well-loved brands the world over. However, this particular part of the organisation runs very autonomously. Agile and sharp this organisation will suit somebody who has the big company training but enjoys working in a smaller environment.
Six Degrees Executive have been exclusively engaged to find a new Sales Effectiveness Analyst reporting to the National Sales Manager (Medical).
About the Role:
This role is an integral part of the sales team and will work with sales data to develop and implement key analytics and reporting tools for the Medical Field Sales team.
- Develop key metrics for the Medical Field Sales team
- Drive sales effectiveness and optimisation of sales processes
- Utilise scan, sales and other data to build a best practice framework
- Monitor sales performance of the Medical Field Sales team and provide insights based on regular reporting
What we are looking for?
- Must have previously worked in healthcare, pharmaceuticals or hospital industry
- Highly analytical with extensive experience using scan and iqvia data
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related degree (CPA/CA qualifications favourable but not essential)
- Experience using sales force
- Highly proficient in excel
- Ability to work cross functionally and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Very competitive salary package
- Paid parental leave
- Convenient St Leonards location