- 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
- $155,000 - $165,000 Salary Circa
- CBD Location with an agile working environment
About the company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading & largest business services organisations. They employ more than 20,000 people and work across all business sectors. Recently undergone significant transformation, they seek a dynamic marketer to join their team.
About the role:
After a recent restructure, a new need has evolved within the B2B Marketing Team. This is a pivotal role to create further synergy between the Marketing and Sales teams. The role reports into the Head of B2B Marketing; and has 3 direct reports. You'll liaise and partner with key stakeholders across the organisation. Provide sales intelligence & marketing collateral to improve the sales process and increase conversions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the collation & implementation of sales & marketing information and intelligence.
- Deliver a suite of marketing collateral and data to be used by sales teams. i.e. Client Packs, White Papers, presentations etc.
- Provide customised & relevant customer analytics and market trends to support the strategic objectives.
- Project manage the implementation of a Client Portal
- Lead strong working partnerships between Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience collaborating with sales teams
- Experience working within the B2B Sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills & ability to prioritise
- Knowledge in Salesforce & Seismic (preferred)
Work within a fast paced, driven and agile environment. Benefiting from a flexible working space. Relaxing breakout areas and a corporate casual office vibe.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!