About the company
Our client is a leading SAAS business that is on an exciting growth trajectory in the Australian market. They are an established leader in online solutions and work with blue chip organisations globally. This is an opportunity to work in an organisation that prides itself on culture with newly renovated offices in Melbourne CBD, offering free coffee, snacks and regular celebrations.
About the role
Reporting into the VP you will be responsible for the overall customer success cycle by managing initiatives that aim to increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the business. You will also manage the global policies and procedures that relate to Sales Operations and ensure they are consistent across all offices. You will take ownership of the sales team to support, enable and help them grow in the organisation.
- You will own all the sales operation elements from sales enablement through to sales engineering
- Develop and manage Sales Enablement roadmap that drives business and function priorities
- Work with data to improve the effectiveness of the sales metrics
- Manage the performance of sales staff globally
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership and HR to establish an on-going product sales competency, assessment and development framework that increases the capabilities of everyone within our global sales teams.
- Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales tools
- Drive initiatives that support the lead generation function alongside Marketing
- Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the sales force to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increase in sales productivity
- Prior experience in a sales support or marketing function or an understanding of the outbound sales model used
- Strong understanding of a SaaS sales funnel
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience managing a P&L
- Prior ability to construct compelling sales reports and forecasts
- Experience building effective sales onboarding and sales training programs
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Newly renovated offices in Melbourne CBD
- Free coffee, snack and regular celebrations on site
- Bring your dog to work
- Be part of a nimble and agile business
- Work with dynamic and high performing individuals
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 03 8613 3538 for a confidential discussion.