About the company:
Our client is one of the world's major manufacturers of material handling equipment and Australia's fastest growing supplier of pallet racking and warehouse storage systems across the logistics, manufacturing and storage markets. A trusted brand and a household name in the industry, they have huge potential for further growth and are growing their NSW office.
About the role:
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, the Sales Representative (BDM) purpose is to increase their sales and service business operations, by engaging with customers, establishing new accounts and reporting on sales activity.
- Identify potential customers and establish new accounts.
- Manage existing accounts in a timely manner to obtain further business.
- Ensure stock items are available.
- Maintain customer records and reports - Sales Activity/Reporting.
- Update Customer Data and reconcile information.
- Review and / or create tender and sales documents to ensure accuracy.
Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate will have 1-2+ years relevant sales experience.
- Experience with relevant products; material handling, pallet racking, warehouse storage or capital equipment markets.
- Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong sales skills and an engaging attitude.
A very competitive salary package, with a strong commission base will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.