About the company
Australia's most trusted and preferred solutions organisation, our client is at the forefront of solution support technology within their space. With over a decade as a trusted solutions provider for Australian businesses, their aim is to deliver smart, simple and effective technology to create seamless collaborations and flexible connections within organisations.
About the role
Reporting to the head of marketing, this is a pivotal role within the company that will see the successful candidate develop a new strategic sales plan, identify key customer segmentations, build on existing relationships, and acquire new business. Through a methodical and strategic mindset that candidate will be able to devise a strategic plan that aims to drive customer engagement, while still contributing to the development of the sales team.
- Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow ups, outbound calls and e-mail
- Identify gaps in the market, opportunities, and change processes which aim to create a more successful sales cycle
- Effectively generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers and manage them through the sales lifecycle.
- Help develop a new go to market strategy that aims to create better engagement with existing clients and provide them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering.
- Be able to identify gaps within our client's markets and promoting our technology and product offering as a seamless solution to improve their growth.
- Be able to work autonomously when required to ensure maximisation of results
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions and works collaboratively alongside the sales team to with day to day process.
Skills and experience
- The successful candidate will have strategic business development skills with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders.
- Strategic and commercial mindset with the ability to deliver key commercial projects.
- Solution sales expert with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses.
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations as well as our clients.
- Forward thinker, with a passion to strive for excellence and exceed client expectations.
- Exceptional sales management skills with firsthand experience of driving cultural change and lifting sales team capability.
- 3 - 5 years' experience within a sales environment.
- Work in a great team environment
- Flexible working hours
- 12 additional days holiday per annum
- Free Parking onsite
- Opportunity to develop and grow with the organisation
- Training and development
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC17590