About the company
This is a global technology company who are at the forefront of innovation in the digital space. An exciting and growing global company who are a disruptor in their industry.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate help to discover and pursue new sales prospects and drive the company brand within the Australian market. A hungry and motivated individual is required to be able to engage with stakeholders and drive commercial sales.
- The successful candidate will be charismatic and well spoken, being able to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Prospect and generate leads through the data base of prospects and build a pipeline of potential stakeholders utilising sales tactics
- Provide a persistent and process driven mindset, with strong initiatives to consistently hit your KPI's
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services which seek to promote and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of the product offering
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance efficiency within their workplace and promote the software as a seamless feature that works harmoniously with their own workflow technology
- Collaborate with the marketing team and founders to identify new opportunities and strategies for company growth
- Be an industry expert in ecommerce for global and domestic shipping
Skills & Experience
- Experience selling SaaS, E-commerce, IT products is desirable.
- The successful candidate will need to have a motivated and hungry sales mindset.
- Ability to drive successful sale deals and partnerships across various level including c-suite.
- Have a digital-savvy mindset, understanding the importance of workflow technology in day to day business
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Driven, self-motivated, and be able to work best in a fast pace environment.
Be a part of an exciting and growing global company in the ecommerce space. Disruptors in their market, work with an inspirational, fun, and fast pace team. A trusted brand in the industry be a part of a company where you can make a powerful impact and deliver ownership and business growth.
- Flexible work hours
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team.
- Gym allowance
- Equity in the company
- Annual company trip
- Work with a premium ecommerce platform
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538 OR Henry Smith on (03) 8613 3535
for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC17678
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.