About the company
This is a global company who are providing innovative and advanced solutions in the Health Care industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading company who are at the forefront of innovation with the Australian market
About the role
Under the guidance of the National Business Development Manager, this is a pivotal role which will see the successful candidate help generate and maximise business opportunities and drive overall sales revenue. A confident and engaged candidate is required to engage with clients and existing business opportunities.
- Develop new and sustainable business within designated portfolio areas to ensure the achievement of individual key performance indicators and overall success of the organization.
- Maintain strong client relationships and identify opportunities for partnership growth to increase the profitability and return on investment in each relationship
- Engage with clients and existing opportunities to deliver advanced health solutions.
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services which seek to promote and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of the product offering
- Have a strong customer service background
Skills & Experience
- Superior phone manner and proactive attitude towards the role
- The successful candidate will need to have a motivated and hungry sales and customer service mindset.
- Ability to drive successful sale deals and partnerships
- Driven, self-motivated, and be able to work best in a fast pace environment
- High level of computer literacy; sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Superior relationship building skills with a diverse range of stakeholders
An exciting global organisation who are at the forefront of healthcare solutions. Be a part of an amazing collaborative team who have a passion for making a difference. A friendly, supportive environment with the opportunity to grow and develop.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538 OR Henry Smith on (03) 8613 3535
for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC17678
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.