About the company:
Working for a leading global company positioned in the transport and logistic industry, our client is seeking a sales representative to join their hard-working sales team due to their companywide growth in previous years. An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to manage a territory of the Northern Beaches up until Newcastle. Our client has an opportunity in a fast paced, forward thinking and vibrant working environment.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a driven and ambitious Sales Representative. To be successful in the role you must be able to:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Develop opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients.
- Liaising with dispensing equipment suppliers.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives including prospecting.
- Liaising with personnel throughout the entire business to ensure mutual goals are achieved.
- Developing and leveraging the company's branding and professional profile.
Ideally you will have:
- 2 + years' experience in a BDM or Account Management role
- A tertiary degree or diploma
- Knowledge and experience working in the freighting and logistics industries
- Excellent communication skills in order to build rapport with people at all levels.
Offering a highly competitive salary as well as a generous and achievable bonus structure. Our client offers employees the change of a lifetime to progress their career in a progressive and inclusive workplace environment.
How to apply:
Does this job sound like you? Click the "Apply" button ASAP.