Corporate B2B Sales Executive - Sydney based, full time.
About the Business:
Our client is an international company in the stationery industry. As market leader in their sector, they strive to provide the kind of product and service that exceeds customer expectations.
Our client's rapidly growing Corporate Department under which this role falls, is responsible for providing customised print products to corporate customers and promotional products resellers.
Potential candidates for this position will demonstrate a sound understanding of the sales cycle as well as a hunger and ambition to further their skills in this field. You will be working with creative, on trend products that are pushing the status quo in this industry, therefore innovative and passionate sales people are preferred.
About the role:
The role requires the ideal candidate to mix 50% in the field selling with 50% office based follow up and prospecting.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will focus on establishing new business and expanding our offering within our existing customer base.
The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, ability to communicate at a corporate level and have great attention to detail.
Thorough training and support will be provided by our experienced and friendly team.
- Achieve sales and profit targets
- Formulate and implement strategic & tactical plans to win profitable new business
- Ability to build, manage and execute an incremental sales opportunity hopper
- Gather product specifications, make detailed recommendations to customers and provide quotations accordingly
- Complete customer presentations and visits providing information to achieve growth
- Follow-up quotes supplied and convert into business
- Liaise with customers, design and production teams to deliver the agreed product
- Preparation of mock-ups and proofs
- Ensure total customer satisfaction through great service
- Assist the National Corporate Sales Manager as required
Skills and Qualifications
- At least two years experience in a similar sales role
- Promotional products or B2B sales experience would be advantageous
- Well organised with excellent time management
- Good oral and written communication
- Proficient in MS office with a will to learn other applications such as SAP and Adobe Acrobat
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to develop firm relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Working Requirements
- Must be authorised to work in Australia
- Full Australian drivers license and own reliable transport