About the company
This is an iconic Australian company is one of the leading home builders working across construction, property, and finance. Leaders within their industry they focus on a strong commitment to quality, innovation and community spirit.
About the role
Reporting to the General manager, this is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful sales leader present with a persuasive and sales savvy mindset, you will identify potential leads and drive sales budget. Through a relentless and strategic mindset, the candidate will endeavour to drive high customer engagement, support the development of a high-performance sales team and continually seek new opportunities.
- Deliver new business targets, by developing a robust sales strategy, driving monthly sales targets and delivering a thorough pipeline management through the team of 20+ sales professionals.
- Identify gaps in the market, opportunities and change processes which seek to create a more successful sales cycle process.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience, providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering and how we can help guide them through their journey.
- Help develop a high performing sales team, assisting with onboarding, mentoring, training, and forward planning for all staff.
- Deliver high energy and a positive culture that will influence your team and the winder business, a high performing sales culture is key and being able to foster those necessary tools.
- Drive the professional presentation of both Display home as well as the sales team.
- Collaboratively work with other departments, and the management team to resolve issues and encourage unity and alignment.
Skills & Experience
- Strategic business mindset is key with the ability to engage with and influence customers and potential stakeholders.
- Exceptional sales management skills with first hand experience of driving cultural change and lifting sales team capability
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Previous experience coaching, mentoring, and developing a team of sales staff.
- Cultivate a sales savvy mindset and be able to influence a multitude of key clients and external stakeholders.
- Commercially hungry and proven ability to drive successful sale deals and partnerships.
- Be a highly engaging leader who drive culture across the sales team and the wider business, make quality decisions, and drives results.
- Minimum of 5 years' management experience in business to business selling.
A supportive and opportunity filled company who are value focused and ensuring those values create an infectious passion throughout the wider company. A high performing and professionally respected team who value the importance of professional and personal development of their staff.
- Join a business in growth mode who are bucking the trend in the industry
- This business invests in and truly values its people
- Attractive package on offer - uncapped rewards structure, OTE $300k
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 8613
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC15489.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the preferred recruitment partner on this assignment.