Our client is a global leader within the cosmeceutical beauty industry, globally. Since their inception 20 years ago, they've grown from strength to strength, boasting a strong a family culture where helping each other, always, is the key to their ongoing success.
Due to continued growth and future business plans, they are now seeking an experienced APAC Sales Manager to join them at their headquarters, south of Brisbane.
If you have s high level sales management and strategy experience within multiple FMCG channels, through developing and implementing tools and structure to ensure ROI, then this role could be your dream job!
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the APAC Sales team of 6 to grow to new strengths. Selling through channels including; online, speciality, retail beauty, shopping channels and airlines.
You will focus on:
- Leading the APAC Sales team in delivering objectives
- Leading the APAC (& co-ordinating the global) field team - including activity & KPI reporting
- Developing AU sales team and developing effective in-store selling materials
- Leading reporting and management of sales and cost of sales
- Developing & managing Global S&OP process
- Leading the development of global selling (Key Account & Business Development) tools
- Owning global pricing
- Leading Digital marketing
- Liaising with logistics and production
- Being responsible for overall account control
- Strategic ROI from customers and operations
- Energetic, entrepreneurial Sales Leader
- Ideally experience in health & beauty
- Excellent relationship builder
- Ideally some trade marketing experience
- Strong trade investment management / pricing management
- Ability to travel intermittently for regional business / business development
- Strengths in Account Management
- Strong forecasting background
- Leadership achievements with previous sales teams
- Company with strong family culture
- Strong emphasis on work life balance and supporting each other
- Ability to create the next stage of growth for a renowned company
- Build a pretty important role for yourself, as there may be an equity opportunity
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW!