Due to market growth and internal national promotions, we now have a chance for someone to come in and lead a large NSW region and team (Branch Operations and Sales)
Reporting to the State Manager, this critical role is responsible for operational trade branches, outbond and inbond sales to a large customer base across retail and commercial divisions. With a large team of Account Managers and Specification Consultants, you will drive and generate business growth while managing the existing market channels to key industry verticals.
An integral part of this role is managing, mentoring and coaching the team, and the successful person will be responsible for state performance and developing the individual team capabilities.
- Develop and implement effective sales and business development strategies, with the emphasis on products and solution selling.
- Support and promote a positive team environment and behaviours in line with company core values.
- Develop an influential relationship between the Stores, Commercial and Residential Teams to establish key contacts with leading stakeholders - Architects, Commercial Builders, Property Managers, Project Managers, Contractors and Service Providers.
- Identify new areas to maximize profits.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive team performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- MUST have a strong understanding and previous work experience across Australia's Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing or Infrastructure industries.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (strong experience managing large teams +10) with demonstrated results across sales growth and improved field execution.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment, all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button or connect with our Executive Consultant Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn and he will be in touch.