About the company
This company is one of Australia's largest recycling businesses that focuses on developing unique and innovative solutions.
They operate and own some the leading state of art facilities that are able to take waste material and turn it into quality recycled products.
One of the core focus areas of the business is the production of alternative fuels from waste which is incredibly important for our planets sustainable future. They work with some of the biggest industrial companies and projects to facilitate the removal of raw waste, recycling it and on selling it into new areas of need.
About the role
As a Sales Manager your focus will managing a small team and being hands on with some of the larger customers. Its important to understand that in this role you are working with both the waste provider and potential customer that needs the new recycled product. This means there is always room for new streams of revenue and you will be expected to be commercial and dynamic in your approach.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in B2B industrial Sales and Sales management
- Experience working across different solutions and channels
- Commercial mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Team player, dynamic, go getter
Why work here
- The business is focused on the environment and sustainability and therefore has a very strong growth path into the future. You will have the ability to work on some amazing innovative solutions and make a difference. For this role we are looking for someone that can step up into a State manager down the track.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on (02) 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion.