About the company
Our client is privately owned niche Transport & Logistics business head officed in the CBD Fringe of Melbourne, playing in a clearly defined part of the market with a clear value proposition, they have exceptional client base across, retail, FMCG, industrial and service related industries.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of Sales & Marketing, this critical role offers a hands-on Sales Manager or Senior National Account Manager with leadership experience within the Transport industry the opportunity to lead the charge from the front in setting and executing on key client engagement activities across a defined customer portfolio and team.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate must be a sales leader within the transport industry who has ideally spent time in both private and corporate organisations
- A polished and engaging presenter
- You will be highly regarded if you have operational knowledge in a palletised freight environment
- Minimum of 5 year's experience, and a clear track history of developing and managing key accounts
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated to take ownership of the growth agenda of the business
- Exceptional business financial/commercial acumen understands the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions you make with respect to the top and bottom line of the business
- Location - CBD Fringe
- Work with a highly supportive, realistic, and engaged leadership team
- Attractive package on offer to attract the best candidate in the market
- Business is profitable and in a good financial position
- Great long-term career prospects - clear succession plan!!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC20037
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.