- Employer of Choice, Global no1 brand
- Strategic Growth Leadership role, Warehousing & Logistics Solutions
About the company
For over 100 years, this powerhouse brand has been a market leader in integrated logistics solutions and today employs over 70,000 people generating in excess of US$30B pa. They are the lifeblood of global supply chains with unmatched capability, continuous investment in people, solution innovation and set the standards in an evolving industry.
About the role
Following a recent restructure and a strong appetite for investment, the regional operation now has even more enhanced warehousing and end-end services capability to it's already impressive offering which has opened up opportunity at the senior level of the business, now looking to bring in depth of knowledge in 3PL, logistics and services leadership to lift capability in an already strong team.
Working across a matrix structure, this strategic growth role will directly lead the sales function across ANZ guiding the team through change in a fast paced environment, developing team capability in 3PL, warehousing and end-end solutions to customers across multiple verticals, geographies and product categories. As a master tactician who can influence both at C-suite and with internal stakeholders across all functions, you will be hands-on with major customers from both a retention and solution design persective to achieve regional commercial GP and volume targets.
Skills & Experience
- 3PL, end-end supply chain & logistics solutions experience ESSENTIAL
- Strong track record of growth in a Tier 1 environment, demonstrating best practice sales leadership methodologies across acquisition, retention, performance, effectiveness, CRM utilisation, negotiation, engagement etc
- Growth mindest, agile and adaptable to change
- Values based leader - inclusive, supportive & collaborative
- Highly customer centric
- Advanced commercial acumen, numeracy & analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, highly polished communicator
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, logistics or similar
- Ability to grasp complexity quickly, decisive and highly organised
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills - a caring leader
A blue chip, high performance culture with the tools provided to succeed where high potential is recognised and developed with the potential for a global career path in a recognised global leader.
- Work with and for the best in the market, investing in talent & capability
- Career path for high performance leaders
- A true global leader
- Competitive package
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.