- Take a team from good to great, immense untapped market potential
- Acquisition Leadership role, take ownership & drive performance
- Hands-on leader, high-energy required
About the company
This global business has a reputation for excellence in the provision of critical IT Services & Solutions that enable business performance. Be it digital transformation, cyber security, mobility or data, technology plays in increasing central part in business capability - this global organisation is at the cutting edge of service delivery and managed services. Customers come first.
About the role
With a broad remit, this highly visible leadership role will take ownership of an under-performing sales team tasked with nett new logo acquisition across nearly every vertical from enterprise to government and everything in between. Your challenge will be turning around performance, creating a culture of accountability and driving results. There is so much potential to leverage the brand, global customer base and capability. You will be a caring leader who can demonstrate a high EQ, strong achievement drive and a passion for solution sales and winning. Your relentless energy will only be matched by your commercial acumen, structured approach to sales strategy & ability to execute to achieve results. As in any global matrix, your stakeholder management skills will be highly honed in similarly complex operating environments, specifically within a technology solutions environment with solution design, advisory and deep understanding of your clients technology needs. This is NOT a role for those leaders who like to drive from behind a desk, you will be customer facing and really care about developing capability in your team and future leaders for the business as it grows.
- Lead & develop capability within a growing sales team
- Influence stakeholders across function, nationally and at ELT level
- Drive revenue, margin & market share growth through customer acquisition
Skills & Experience
- Acquisition leadership experience essential
- Hands-on leadership, leads form the front
- Sales budget responsibility greater than A$20M
- Enterprise acquisition leadership experience essential
- Highly polished communication skills
- Caring & inclusive leadership style, high EQ
- Strong achievement drive, a passion for sales & infectious energy
- Outstanding commercial acumen, analytical & strategic nous
- Proven experience building high performance teams
- Accountable for outcomes
- Work with the best in the market
- Really impressive package for the right individual
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188 for a confidential discussion. Only suitably qualified candidates with the relevant experience in the local market will be contacted.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.