About the company
Our client is a proudly owned International Freight, 3PL & Transport solutions provider with a reputation for providing a high touch service to a range of loyal customers across, Retail, Sporting goods, FMCG and industrial markets.
About the role
This role offers an experienced Business Development Manager within the Transport industry to step up and become the Sales Manager whilst leading from the front to take full ownership of the growth agenda across the Transport division of this leading organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Be a BDM/Sales professional within the transport industry who has career aspirations to step up and be a hands-on sales manager with immediate affect
- A polished and engaging presenter
- Five year's experience, and a clear track history of developing new business opportunities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated to take ownership of the performance of the division
- Exceptional business financial/commercial acumen understands the numbers and commercial impacts of the decisions they make with respect to the top and bottom line of the business
- Location - western subs
- The ideal candidate will have spent time in both corporate and private environments
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team
- A highly attractive package is on offer with a market leading incentive scheme based on business growth
- Come into the business with the opportunity to build your own sales department and team to support the growth
- New fresh, modern working environment
- Great long-term career prospects - clear succession plan
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC19593
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.