- Work with a global FMCG business in an exciting growth period
- Inner city location with easy access via public transport
- 12 maternity leave contract with a Feb start
About the client
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They hold strong relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the past couple of years and are currently investing in the development of their people.
About the Role
Reporting into the Sales Director, the Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for optimising and driving effectiveness of trade planning, sales processes and reporting across retail accounts (Coles / WW / Indies).
You will evaluate trade and promotional investment working with Marketing and Category to utilise these insights to provide recommendations to influence sales forecasting, planning and budgeting and supporting in the development of promotional programs. You will manage a team of two direct reports.
Skills & Experience
- Success in this role will come in demonstrated experience in Trade Spend / Operations or in Sales Operations with an analytical focus
- Prior leadership experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and SAP (or similar)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholder at a variety of levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
You will be proactive, highly analytical and commercially minded in your approach, able to review and evaluate data in order to gain valuable insights and make recommendations. You will pride yourself on your quality approach and attention to detail in order to drive positive commercial impact.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!