About the Company
Our client is a leading Australasian FMCG company with well recognised and respected brands. With a company culture based on innovation, creativity, energy, passion and celebrating success, they have expanded rapidly in Australia over the past few years and are poised for continued growth into 2019 and beyond!
About the Role
This Sales Rep role is responsible for servicing a designated area of outlets and ensuring that National strategies are implemented to reflect the clients position as a market leader! You will own your territory and use your sound organisation skills to plan out your weeks effectively. You will also ensure in store promotional activities are achieved, manage and negotiate shelf space and most importantly, achieve and exceed your sales targets! To succeed in this role, you will have a proven background managing relationships and will demonstrate an ability to quickly develop rapport with a diverse range of customers.
- You will have excellent selling and negotiation skills, with the ability to increase brand awareness in stores with little or no knowledge of products
- You will have a track record of success in driving for results in a fast paced environment
- You will have a genuine interest in the FMCG industry and passion to succeed!
- You will have a customer service approach with a positive demeanour at heart
- You will build rapport easily with internal and external stakeholders and be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously.
- You will have a high level of resilience and an ability to prioritise and deliver results
- Most of all, you will be creative and able to HAVE FUN! A passionate, fun and energetic personality is key to success in this role
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive remuneration package inclusive of base salary, fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone, and an incentive structure, as well as product allowance and generous product discounts. This coupled with a fun and vibrant company culture makes for an exciting and rare opportunity.
To apply, click the APPLY button below or contact Charlotte Woolford on 03 8613 3528.