Our client is a publicly held, global technology company that is a pioneer and innovator in the AI software and web engagement space. Headquartered in the US, they now have a presence in more than 8 major centres around the world, but recently moved to a full remote working structure for all employees. Categorising themselves as a mature start up, they are an entrepreneurial, agile operator who seen great success quickly and are keen to continue their fantastic growth trajectory in the local market. As such they are looking to bring in a Sales Development Representative to join the team.
This fantastic role will suit a curious and creative individual that has at least 2 years' experience in an Outbound Sales role or Lead generation position.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to develop leads and pipeline
- Collect and update information using Salesforce
- Use social media and or other tools to capture prospect leads
- Qualify and develop relationships with key prospects
- Collaborate with sales colleagues to build lead and sales pipeline
- Perform lead activity and pipeline reports
- Continuously learn about the company's successes and business eco system to share with prospected customers
- Generate and pre-qualify leads for the sales team
To be successful in these roles you must bring with you a proven established track record of success in a technology or SaaS environment where you have worked closely with sales teams to generate qualified leads. You will be a self-starter who can operate in a remote working capacity and who is entrepreneurial in your approach, constantly pushing the boundaries and looking for new ways to engage and excite your customer base.
- Attractive base salary + Super + uncapped comms
- Extremely financially stable business
- Be part of the world's most innovative companies of 2020 for AI
- Opportunity to push your own limits to grow
- Flexible time off and free lunch on Fridays
- Have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe
- Highly supportive management team
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential career discussion
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.