With a mission to produce the best plant powered products, our clients have a commitment to the health of their customers and the planet. With a goal to be sourcing 100% sustainable palm oil, taking care of the planet is at the core of this client's ethos. After a year of significant growth, they looking for a State Account Manager for Foodservice to support them on their journey to provide healthy and sustainable products to their loyal consumers.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this newly created Sales Representative (Foodservice) will be responsible for identiifying & managing end user and some disrubutor accounts. With a new NPD portoflio, this global brand has the pockets of the big guys, but the freedom and feelimg of a start-up. You will have autonomy in this fast-paced role, responsible for building a customer base within the HORECA, Aged Care & Hospital Channels, and building distrubutor awarness. You are a natural born relationship manager & have a hunger to hit the pavement & drive sales.
- Successful support your territory of customers
- Sourcing new business development
- Deliver product growth & help drive profitability through ranging, price, and promotion.
- Action business calendar promotions, activities, and activations
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Be part of a wider team and go above and beyond your role
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as a Sales Representative or Business Development Executive, managing end users and distributors. You will come from a foodservice account manager role and will thrive working in an environment where 'no day is the same'.
What you need...
- Availability to work a 5 day fortnight on a 8 week contract that could extend
- FMCG sales experience working within foodservice
- Proven success managing HORECA, Aged Care, Hospital or Distrubutor realtionships
- Strong capability to drive new business development autonmously
- Experience within Dairy and/or Bakeries would be highly regarded
Located close to the CBD, they offer a strong salary package, including car allowance and generous bonus. Fostering a high-performing culture.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.