About the company
A proudly Australian owned & operated environmental management, recycling and disposal group. Working consciously to convenient and sustainable waste solutions to the Construction and Domestic markets.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and developing new business. This role is focused on driving demand for their intake across Small and Medium Businesses located in Sydney's western suburbs, Sutherland Shire and central Sydney.
- Identify new business opportunities and build your pipeline
- Grow new opportunities within the existing customer base
- Be passionate about sales and drive business growth
- Produce quotes, correspondence and presentations for new and existing clients
- Work as a team to accomplish individual and team targets
Skills & Experience
- 2 + Experience in industrial sales
- Commercial mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Reliable work ethic and driven attitude to succeed
- Strong time management, organisational and prioritising skills
Why work here
Car allowance or company vehicle provided plus a competitive remuneration package, including a performance incentive scheme.
The business is looking to evolve and are very serious about their plans to achieve that. You will have the opportunity to join at the forefront of their growth.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on (02) 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion.