About the company
Our client is one of the world's major manufacturers of material handling equipment and Australia's fastest growing supplier of pallet racking and warehouse storage systems into the logistics, manufacturing and storage markets. A trusted brand and a household name in the industry, they have huge potential for further growth.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Service Representative purpose is to increase the sales and service business operations of the organisation by engaging with major customers, establishing new accounts and reporting on sales activity.
- Identify potential customers and establish new accounts
- Manage existing accounts in a timely manner to obtain further business
- Ensure stock items are available
- Maintain customer records and reports - Sales Activity/Reporting
- Update Customer Data and reconcile information
- Review and / or create tender and sales documents to ensure accuracy
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have 1-2+ years relevant experience, ideally within Sales exposure or experience within a Warehouse.
Experience with relevant products; Racking materials, pallet racking, warehouse storage markets.
Ultimately you will be a highly motivated individual, who has first-class communication, strong sales skills and an engaging attitude.
Please click on the apply button to apply or call 03 8613 3534 for a confidential conversation.