About the company
We have partnered up with one of the leading playground and outdoor space organisations. Their greatest ambition is to create an outdoor space that will ignite a lifelong passion for play and empower those who use their spaces to live stronger, healthier and more playful lives.
About the role
The Sales Support role is a full-time position that forms an integral part of their Sales Team. The primary responsibility of this role is providing support to the sales and marketing team through; answering and qualifying enquiries, CRM maintenance, assist in estimating, designing, and quoting playground projects and preparing persuasive and articulate tender submissions.
Skills & experience
- Preferable experience in Landscape Architecture Field
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to interpret drawings and plans to perform estimation and quote process
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite (Project, Word, Excel).
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite - InDesign, Acrobat and Photoshop
- Ability to report on all tender wins and losses per quarter.
Duties & responsibilities
- Qualifying and entering leads into CRM
- Answering phones and responding to client enquires
- Assist in developing high quality tender submissions
- Ensure tenders meet internal specifications and customer requirements.
- Source and edit CV's, Company statistics and completed project information as required for each tender submission.
- Work with sales team to manage incoming requests and deadlines for tender submissions through an organised calendar for delivery.
- Cold calling new opportunities, obtaining leads & following up
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact David Kettle on 0480 002 516 for a confidential discussion.