About the company
Six Degrees Executive have been exclusively engaged to run a search for a Sales Support Officer for a leading global brand in the next phase of growth across the APAC region. One of the most identifiable and trusted brands in the outdoor recreation space, they have identified Australia as the global launch location for their new outdoor range.
About the role
Based on the Gold Coast, and reporting to the Sales Director; the Sales Support Officer will help the team in driving business growth and providing a high level of communication with distributors, manufacturers, and dealers. Support will include order entry, order follow up, and general support for in field sales team. Frequent communication with global marine manufacturing teams will be required.
This role will be responsible for;
- Order processing through ERP system
- Input, management and follow up of orders
- Monitor and manage the B2B orders
- Ensure effective processing and prioritisation of back orders
- Provides order processing support to the marine sales team
- Completes sales orders and return sales orders for customers nationally and applies the correct pricing and miscellaneous charges as agreed with the customer.
- Handles complaints concerning nonconforming product, and where applicable, refers complaints to the warehouse supervisors for investigation and resolution (e.g. Damage in Transit, Lost in Transit, Incorrect Supply, etc.)
- Ensures that all order processing related activities are completed in accordance with organisational practices.
- Maintains an acceptable standard in housekeeping.
- Provides support during stocktakes on an as required basis.
- Trade show support as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional communication, problem solving & dispute resolution skills
- A solid understanding of best practise customer service
- Ability to set priorities, work autonomously, achieve objectives understand and resolve problems in a commercially acceptable manner
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff, both internal and external to the organisation
- Work independently as well as to participate in activities as a team member
- Ability to achieve results despite conflicting pressures
- Ability to work in a harmonious manner in high pressure environment
- Represent a global leader who live & breathe their brand
- Extremely financially stable business taking market share off the competition
- Highly supportive management team & team culture like no other!
How to apply
Please apply via the link or call Daniel Pirrone on (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.