About the company
Our client is a global market leader in the personal care space. They pride themselves on their positive internal culture with a focus on work life balance and flexibility for their team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, in this role, you will support the a sales team of three with administrational tasks across all channels including Coles / WW / Indies / P+C. This will see you working closely with Marketing, Finance and Customer Service teams to conduct analysis, reporting, trade marketing budget tracking, claims administration and managing promotional planning.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Commerce, Business
- Prior experience within a similar role within the FMCG space, working closely with retail partners with an understanding of how these retailers operate
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior experience working with Aztec / IRI / Nielsen data
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is ideal, but not essential
You will have well developed stakeholder management and influence skills and will enjoy working collaboratively in a cross functional environment. You will pride yourself on your strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!