About the company
Our client have spent almost 20 years partnering with leading global brands in the food & health sector; providing subject matter expertise across their commodity categories. Their worldwide reputation is based on exceptional customer service, with their growth propelled by a mantra of making life easy for their partners.
About the role
The Sales Support Team Leader is a newly created role and will take direct responsibility for all aspects of customer service for over 500 customers. This would include the following;
- Direct responsibility for up to 10 corporate/key customers with the General manager Commercial
- Day to day Management of the Brisbane/Manilla teams
- Lead improvements to existing sales support systems and processes,
- Point of contact with other functions in the business (QA, Finance, Melbourne warehouse, procurement)
- Own the relationships with all logistics 3pls (transport and warehousing) in AU and NZ
- Management of Chep/Loscam/other position
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar leadership role
- Experience in the food industry would be an advantage
- Strong in excel and word applications
- Ability to communicate with a large number of stakeholders (treating external and internal as customers)
- Excellent problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded industry leader. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.