About the company:
Our client boasts a world recognised product range (commercial cleaning products) and are renowned for being at the top of their game and forefront of innovation and product development.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a result driven and ambitious territory manager. To be successful in the role you must be able to:
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
* Develop opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients
* Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives including prospecting
* Liaising with personnel throughout the entire business to ensure mutual goals are achieved
* Developing and leveraging the company's branding and professional profile
* Experience understanding market trends and executing sales plans
* Strong organisation skills, planning, time management and setting priorities
* Provide support to customers by clearly understanding and communicating the product use and value proposition
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and autonomous, have a proven track record in delivering sales results and excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as:
2 + years' experience in a sales or customer experience role
A tertiary degree or diploma
Knowledge and experience working in the outdoor equipment industry
Results driven as well as a customer service focused team player who takes ownership of your own success
Offering a highly competitive salary as well as a generous and achievable bonus structure. Our client offers employees the chance of a lifetime to progress their career in an inclusive workplace environment with the opportunity to upskill your career working with industry leaders.
How to apply:
Does this job sound like you? Click the "Apply" button ASAP.