About the company:
Working for a market leading company positioned in the outdoor equipment industry, our client is seeking a territory manager to join the team due to their companywide growth in recent years. Our client is seeking a highly skilled and results driven Territory Manager to join their sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career as our Sydney based client has an opportunity to join a fast paced, forward thinking and vibrant working environment.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a results driven and ambitious territory manager. To be successful in the role you must be able to:
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
* Develop opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients
* Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives including prospecting
* Liaising with personnel throughout the entire business to ensure mutual goals are achieved
* Developing and leveraging the company's branding and professional profile
* Experience understanding market trends and executing sales plans
* Strong organisation skills, planning, time management and setting priorities
* Provide support to customers by clearly understanding and communicating the product use and value proposition
- 2 + years' experience in a sales or customer experience role
- A tertiary degree or diploma
- Knowledge and experience working in the outdoor or similar industry
- Excellent communication skills in order to build rapport with people at all levels
- Highly motivated and autonomous
- Proven track record in delivering sales results and excellent communication and negotiation skills
Offering a highly competitive salary as well as a generous and achievable bonus structure. Our client offers employees the chance of a lifetime to progress their career in an inclusive workplace environment with the opportunity to upskill your career working with industry leaders.
How to apply:
Does this job sound like you? Click the "Apply" button ASAP.