About the company
A globally recognised business is launching an industry leading platform. This exciting opportunity will allow the individual to be involved from the get-go as they build the team and business unit from the ground up.
About the role
This role will be reporting into the Delivery Manager and be responsible for managing and working across the customer channels. The role you will play is a hybrid positon between a Technical Architect / Engineering Manager. My client is looking to appoint someone who wants to be part of a high growth business, roll up their sleeves attitude and wear multiple hats. You will work closely with Business Operations, Customer Service, Technology Leads, software/platform partners and the Architecture and Engagement team.
- Implementation of a new customer facing platform
- Supporting your team to adopt and maintain them at a platform/squad level
- Provid input into architecture decisons, software/technical evaluations and design of platforms and services
- Accountable for day to day operation of components, services, modules and applications
- Partner with product owners to create, refine, estimate and elaborate your teams backlog of work
- Work with business units to ensure Engineering is support their strategic plans and delivering the right solution
- Partner to shape the architecture and support engineers to deliver required outcomes
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Solution Architecture experience
- Extensive Technical Design and Delivery experience
- Salesforce technical delivery practical experience across Salesforce Sales, Service, Community Clouds, eCommerce and integration
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and ability to handle multiple task assignments and work independently.
- Be curious and have the willingness to learn new technologies
- You are a "Builder" with excellent engineering skills across a range of technologies
- You can balance the big picture and short term implications of individual decisions
- You are an AWS guru
- You are pioneering, innovating and lifelong leaner on all things Salesfoce
They pride themselves on offering a high energy and an opportunity to immerse yourself in new technology and be part of an incredibly progressive company. Great office location with a collaborative working environment to ensure you are using your creative ability. Bonus scheme and great perks!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential discussion.