About the company
Global manufacturing business producing market leading products supplied through multiple channels. They are currently looking for a SAP FICO Technical Consultant to support the Cost Accountants and Sales teams. They require an experienced support technical consultant with strong experience in SAP FICO.
About the role
Working as part of the project team, you will be tasked with providing support to the business in post go live and assisting as the key interface with the business specific on SAP FICO. The role will focus on requirements gathering and documentation with a specific focus on Product Costing / Manufacturing.
Skills & Experience
- SAP4Hana exposure
- Strong Controlling and account based COPA expertise
- Excellent knowledge of FICO integration points with SD (O2C, billing goods issues, profit center derivation) PP (D2R e.g. Costing, Process order settlement), MM (P2P Goods receipts, IR)
- Good knowledge of GL accounting
- Related Master Data setup
- Manufacturing experience is required
- Asset accounting
- BI (AfO and embedded analytics)
- General problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Coordination with central team regarding template and design (PPG SAP CoE, CG, Business).
- Available to occasionally work on weekends / out of hours during critical times of system migration.
**This is an initially a 3-month contract with the possibility of extending**