About the company
Global manufacturing business producing market leading products supplied through multiple channels. They are currently going through a global SAP S/4HANA implementation are in User Acceptance Testing and Key User Training and ramping up for migration in Sept. As a result, they need an experienced support consultant with strong experience in EWM.
About the role
Working as part of the project team, you will be tasked with providing support to the business in post go live and assisting as the key interface with the business specific on SAP S/4HANA EWM.
Skills & Experience
- SAP implementation and go live support experience interfacing with business and managing expectations.
- Data migration experience, data review and validation.
- Functional expertise in SAP S/4HANA EWM, RF scanning technology.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to be flexible with hours as you will be engaging with teams in other regions.
**This is an initially a 3-month contract with the possibility of another 3 months **
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on 0409888614.