About the company
Global manufacturing business producing market leading products supplied through multiple channels. They are currently going through a global SAP S/4HANA implementation are in User Acceptance Testing and Key User Training and ramping up for migration in Sept. As a result, they need an experienced support consultant with strong experience in MRP.
About the role
Working as part of the project team, you will be tasked with providing support to the business in post go live and assisting as the key interface with the business specific on SAP S/4HANA. Be involved in key P2P / MRP / Material Master meetings and training, with some meetings scheduled out of hours.
Skills & Experience
- SAP implementation and go live support experience interfacing with business and managing expectations.
- Data migration experience, data review and validation.
- Functional expertise in SAP implementation.
- Expertise in MRP to support invntoey and P2P
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Available to occasionally work on weekends / out of hours during critical times of system migration.
**This is an initially a 3-month contract with the possibility of another 3 months **
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Catherine Laws /