About the Company
A global FMCG company require a supply chain professional with extensive experience in SAP to support the supply chain planning team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for supporting the existing SAP solution and will work closely with stakeholders across supply chain planning, IT and finance.
Key to the success of this role is the ability to act as a conduit between IT and Planning. This will include project-based work across:
- SAP APO/ECC training in functionality and planning methodology
- Tableau reporting & support roll out
- Lead budget & coordination with IT/Finance/Planning
- Managing master data elements
- System access approvals and deletions
- Trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Support change implementation teams on system change and/or enhancements
- CI approach to tasks and activities
We are looking for a confident SAP user who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to fulfill the above requirements.
You must have experience in supply chain, ideally in a planning role previously and looking to progress your career in this direction.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.