About the Company
Our client is an industry leading industrial services company. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver tailored solutions to their customers each and every day thanks to their dedicated team of highly trained experts. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Scheduler to join their team based in Southern Brisbane.
About the Role
This role is a key position responsible for driving day to day operational efficiency, safety and customer service. You will be responsible for allocation and scheduling of over 50 vehicles to service their large and diverse client base in QLD.
The role will involve:
- Daily dispatching and coordination of fleet
- Monitor and manage the activities of drivers and loaders
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Resolving any transport disruptions
- Allocation of fleet to maximise the efficient use of equipment, subcontractors and labour, while taking into consideration load composition
- Ensure driver work schedules are in accordance with fatigue management regulations
- Meet the timely constraints of day to day requirements for pick-ups and deliveries
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience and demonstrated success as a Fleet Allocator, Scheduler, or similar role within a Transport environment (ideally in rapid response)
- Ability to multitask and work to a deadline
- Willingness to adapt and use initiative to proactively make decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound organisational and project prioritisation skills, with interpersonal expertise
- Exposure to working with dangerous goods is highly desirable
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.