Six Degrees are currently engaged with a number of industry leading Complementary Medicine Manufacturers and have a range of permanent and temporary opportunities across Sydney. This opportunity for a 3-6 months temporary assignment is to assist one of favourite clients through a busy TGA approval period.
We are looking for Scientific Affairs professionals who have experience in navigating the TGA approval process for new products.
- Tertiary qualification in Health Science, Chemical or relative fields
- Rich experience in Regulatory Affairs & New Product Applications for Complementary Medicines or similar
- Extensive Knowledge of the TGA guidelines, Food Codes and Cosmetic Regulations
- Effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to effectively handle and control multiple tasks
- Details-orientated, reliable and a team-player
For more information on this and other opportunities please contact Arvin Timpoc on 0481 527 697