About the company
We are one of the largest seafood businesses in the world. We have a solid global reach, strong products and winning innovation. We sell into a diverse portfolio off accounts, including grocery, retail and food services. We have seafood production plants around the globe and are in the process of building our Australian presence. This is where you come in.
About the role
You will be focusing on selling in new and existing products to our customers whilst also trying to build new business channels. Learning what your competitors are doing and performing above and beyond is expected in this position. You will be measured on your ability to gain distribution across these new channels, gaining GP and increasing our GSV.
A key to be successful here is your ability to understand the food service market, with specific knowledge of seafood. Having worked in bacgkrounds dealing with end user and distributor networks such as PFD and Bidvest are highly regarded.
- Canvass and build our food service network in NSW.
- Work closely with the NSW BDM team to assist in converting NSW opportunities.
- Develop different ways to tap into new market opportunities.
- Manage existing portfolio of accounts with focus on building long term relationships
- Ensure that you maintain a high level of energy, communication and expertise to all our accounts.
Skills & Experience
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have had previous food service experience. Seafood experience is highly regarded.
- You will demonstrate an understanding of high integrity and ability to go above and beyond company objectives.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and loves working in a fast paced environment. This opportunity will allow you to switch seamlessly between working closely in a team and autonomously.
If you're results focused, and looking for an opportunity which allows you to build a network from a blank canvass, this is a role for you!
- Competitive salary, great car/allowance and bonus incentives
- Flexible working conditions
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet for a confidential discussion.