About the company
This 100% Australian-owned and operated medium sized services organisation prides themselves on innovation and outstanding customer service. Supplying across Australia, they offer a range of innovative products and services.
About the role
Working to the Head of Product, we are seeking a Segment Manager to lead the residential portfolio. Having recently split their product and segment teams out to drive better segment focused strategies to increase performance of products across the Residential Segment, this newly created role will align activities across the segment, leveraging marketing, sales, product and analytics teams to optimise the segments performance.
- Drive the development of key Segmentation strategy.
- Align products with acquisition and retention strategies.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver product development roadmaps.
- Manage segment threats, suggesting performance for acquisition & retention.
- Piece together activities to align with segment plans, align distribution lines, to convert leads.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in a Product Management role.
- Degree is Sales, Commerce, Marketing or a related discipline.
- Proven experience in a mass consumer business where you have driven sales and retention outcomes in a medium sized business.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Data driven decision making.
- Strong analysis skills to drive innovative solutions.
This business is committed to leading a customer first approach. They empower their employees to be the voice of the customer. In addition, they have a commitment to development and building successful teams.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Simon Norcott on 03 8613 3626 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 15042.