About the company:
Our client is one of Australia's leading mortgage aggregator who are affiliated with over 40 banking institutions across Australia. With a national presence, they have experienced unprecedent growth over the past 15 years and looking for someone to support them to take things to the next level.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and commencing on a 6-month maternity leave contract, you'll execute on the existing marketing strategy focused on two audiences; B2B & B2C. With a focus on both acquisition and brand awareness, you'll equip brokers with marketing insights and provide their customers with relevant and current information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and optimise the customer journey from onboarding to activation and retention
- Provide insight on customers and use this to evolve the customer contact strategy
- Develop and execute campaign strategies to improve lead generation and engagement across the customer lifecycle
- Drive the email marketing strategy for each objective; acquisition, engagement and retention
- Provide accurate reporting for all campaigns, tracking lead volumes, lead activity & conversion rates
Key attributes required:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a similar or comparable industry.
- Proven experience in marketing automation software and the digital marketing space.
- Superior analytical skills and well versed in the use of data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
Work in a progressive & driven team with a focus on growth and development. With flexible working arrangements on offer, you'll join a well regarded business that promotes creativity.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!