This role creates the direction of all Search & Affiliates projects. The Search & Affiliates Director is primarily responsible for the planning and implementation of all Search & Affiliates campaigns; considering paid, owned and earned channels to ensure seamless engagement across all touchpoints.
Responsible for building Search & Affiliates campaigns that offer valuable and actionable insight, they are constantly curious, always looking to test, learn and improve our Search & Affiliates product in an ever-evolving landscape.
As the key day to day contact across all campaign and project related matters, you will pivot from detail-oriented tasks to more strategic matters, ensuring we deliver considered and robust Search & Affiliates recommendations to theclients.
- Work with Project Planners and clients to understand their business and marketing needs, leading campaign workflow across the Search & Affiliates team
- Solid understanding of our clients bought, owned and earned channels and how Search & Affiliates fits within and can impact these.
- Solid understanding of the wider Search & Affiliates landscape in order to create, manage and grow our clients' digital presence
- Working with the Project Planner to interrogate client briefs; continuously looking to identify and evaluate new initiatives or audience opportunities that exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Responsible for the trading, implementation, management, optimisation and quality control of Search & Affiliates campaigns
- Perform Paid Search audits, competitor and marketing analysis
- Deliver strategic, tactical and innovative Search & Affiliates recommendations to clients that drive real business and marketing results
- Ability to extract actionable insights to continuously improve client campaigns
- Actively managing workflow and deliverables within the Search & Affiliates team in the delivery of campaign solutions for our clients
- Manage campaign budgets and make recommendation on optimisations
- Lead the preparation and presentation of Search & Affiliates documents and presentations for clients including but not limited to; recommendations, evaluations, detailed schedules, post campaign analysis and weekly WIP's.