The Search & Affiliates Executive works closely with the Manager to shape and maintain Search & Affiliates campaigns.
This role is primarily responsible for the trading, implementation and optimisation of all Search & Affiliates campaigns; considering paid, owned and earned channels to ensure seamless engagement across all touchpoints.
Responsible for managing Search & Affiliates campaigns using various platforms, they are inquisitive and enthusiastic, always looking to test, learn and improve our Search & Affiliates product in an ever-evolving digital landscape.
- Work with Project Planners and clients to understand their marketing needs, acting as the first port of call on day to day queries or campaign progress
- Solid understanding of our clients bought, owned and earned channels and how Search & Affiliates fits within and can impact these.
- Solid understanding of the wider digital media landscape in order to manage and grow our clients' digital presence
- Support the Manager in preparing recommendations that drive real business and marketing results in response to briefs
- Works closely with the Manager across trading, implementation and optimisation of Search & Affiliates campaigns
- Undertake the campaign set up process for all Search & Affiliates campaigns and ensure campaigns are activated with accuracy and following best practice
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and insights that will continuously improve client campaigns
- Accountable for the ongoing management of campaign budgets and constant monitoring of tracking to performance goals. Respond to and resolve any shortfalls in delivery or performance
- Manage day to day Search & Affiliates implementation, monitoring and reporting to achieve the client's KPI's
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of Search & Affiliates documents for clients, including but not limited to; recommendations, evaluations, detailed schedules, post campaign analysis and weekly WIP's.