About the company:
Our client is a cloud-based platform connecting industry with their procurement and marketplace solution. They are a high-growth tech company that has had incredible success in the Australian market with leading names in construction.
About the role:
Looking to expand their sales team to continue this exciting growth trajectory, as well as taking them into larger international markets. With relationships at the core of everything they do, from culture to customers to technology, we are looking for highly driven individuals to join their fast-moving, fun and high-performing organisation.
We are looking to fill roles across Melbourne, Brisbane & Sydney
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prospecting and accurately identifying/qualifying sales opportunities
- Drive sales of our Enterprise platform to prospective customers across medium-sized/complex construction companies
- Building rapport with key decision makers
- Conduct online and in-person sales meetings and platform demonstrations
- Manage and maintain accurate data in CMS (Hubspot)
- Attending networking events and developing your understanding of the construction industry
Required skills and experience:
- Proven track record in B2B SaaS sales
- Construction Tech experience favourable (not essential)
- Strong strategic business development skills to drive the growth of new and existing customers and user base in the group homebuilder sector.
- Have a digital-Tech savvy mindset
- Able to take direction and work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - providing access to qualified psychologists for our employees in times of need
- Anyone joining this business will be collaborating with a super cool and supportive crew who love to win together
- Birthday leave and "Felix Fridays" (every second Friday is a half day)
Join an industry-leading technology-focused disrupter who have seen 300% + growth in the last 24 months in the AU market
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.