About the company:
This well-established, fully integrated advertising and communications agency pride themselves on producing amazing and authentic work for their niche client base. With a uniquely personal touch, they make meaningful connections between brands and people.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to step into this business critical role, to manage and grow the key portfolios, providing best-in-class creative solutions to their clients. The creative aspect of the business is what sets our client apart from their competitors, the Senior Account Manager role plays a valuable position in delighting the customers, through innovative content strategies and first rate customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the growth of business critical clients
- Deliver creative strategies that will grow the client's business
- Act as the conduit between the client's creative aspirations and the inhouse production team
- Work with internal teams to deliver across multi-channel campaigns
- Be a leader in the creative landscape
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience in managing a portfolio of creative clients
- Strong industry connections
- Proven experience managing a range of budgets across a range of channels
- Very strong presentation skills
This business has been described as a group of passionate, amazing and talented people who produce authentic communications for their clients. With a great culture they are proud of, they work hard, celebrate success and work together collectively to deliver the best results possible for their clients.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!