About the Business:
Industry leaders in the design and manufacture of power distribution and wiring solutions, this business has the cutting-edge technology and innovation supplying the best solutions to local and overseas markets.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to build on new and existing customer relationships, provide new and innovative ways to deliver optimal business outcomes and retain key accounts.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships whilst providing technical advice and support.
- Deliver growth across diverse channels to market - A&D, Contractors, Builders, Engineers and Trade Channel.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide and facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other market data.
- Provide lighting solutions, lighting designs and product advice to your customers that lead to sales.
- Assist the Sales Manager with staff development and training programs to ensure the necessary skills are available for team proficiency.
The successful candidate will be provided with mentoring, development, and product specific training from the senior sales team to enable them to maximise their sales performance.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong grasp of sales and business development techniques with proven sales results.
- Knowledge and understanding of the electrical lighting industry would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the D&C, A&D and Specification process.
- The ability to self-promote through social media and business networks.
- Strong time management and excellent communication skills will be essential in this role.
- Highly customer centric people focused manager with a collaborative leadership approach.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn for a confidential discussion.
Apply now for the amazing opportunity to be involved within state-of-the-art equipment, new facilities and a dynamic team environment who promote innovative thinking.