This global company is nationally recognised as being number one in their field, for manufacturer capital equipment across Manufacturing, Construction, Industrial and Commercial Industries.
About the role:
Reporting to the Region Manager, you will be responsible for directly managing and growing relationships within your portfolio. This challenging and rewarding role will see you be part of their strategic national team with the focus on developing and managing NSW and QLD regions.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users and contractors across industrial commercial industries.
- Present new products to direct end users with supporting offers from marketing.
- Target new business opportunities, grow an existing customer base, to build both the NSW & QLD portfolio.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Attend industry trade fairs to promote the brands and present new innovative products.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development and retention.
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive performance and growth in a technical solution-based sales environment.
- +5 years in similar position selling industrial products to end users in markets such as, Industrial, commercial and Manufacturing, Engineering, Distributors and SME organisations.
- Ability to stand on their own and run a multi state Portfolio.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
- Previous experience as a sales engineer in the pneumatics, electrical, automation, process control and/or electronics industries … would be a considerable advantage.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.