About the company
If you are afraid of hard work, quick career progression and working out of your comfort zone this is not the role for you....
Known worldwide for having the leading brands in their category and for producing world class marketers who operate at the top of their game this opportunity is not right for most FMCG marketers. If you are in the top 5% in FMCG and are not afraid to embark on an overseas secondment at some point this may well be the role you are looking for.
If you think you know who this role is with but doubt your ability to work here then this is not the position for you.
About the role
As Senior Brand Manager, you will be working across the business to set the strategic brand direction and execute annual brand campaigns. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to capitalise market opportunities. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix in the brand portfolio including development and implementation of integrated activities, and marketing analysis. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will also manage a direct report.
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Brand Manager with previous Tier 1 company experience looking to accelerate their career progression and become a Marketing Manager in the near future.
Our client is also open to offering sponsorship to candidates with relevant overseas experience.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in a Senior Brand Manager role in FMCG, preferably with a large Tier 1 organisation
* Strong experience with brand growth/increasing brand penetration
* A willingness/interest to work in other markets outside of Aus/NZ in the future, would be advantageous
* Deep understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and initiatives
* Passion, energy, flexibility, and a can-do attitude
* People management skills
To be considered for this role please click APPLY asap or call Ivor Lloyd-Rees on 02 8024 7177 for a confidential discussion.